Always Under Construction

Welcome to,
internet host


The Virtual Law Office
George C. Wing
Attorney at Law

Legal Services include:



Divorce and Child Custody

Employment law

Intellectual Property and

Real Estate

Wills, Trusts and Probate


Legal Links

Other Links of Interest

Public Service Links

Vietnam Veterans



Estate Planning and Wills


Persons with property or children need to have a will.  If you don't have a will, the state will follow state law in disposing of your property and determining the guardians of your children.  Although it seems obvious, you must make your will while you are still alive, and your mind is clear.  You can not rely on your relatives to follow your wishes, unless you make a formal will.  Unless there are complex estate tax planning issues, making a will is a simple matter.  Call an attorney for an appointment.  The attorney will advise you about your will and any collateral documents and quote a fee.  Then you will need to return on a second occasion to sign your will. Your attorney will explain what is involved and what you need to do. 


George Wing is available to draft a will for you.  Call for an appointment. 


For more information, please contact:
George C. Wing

121 S. Tejon St., Suite 1107
P.O. Box 757
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA 80901-0757
tel: (719) 635-4716  


Thanks for visiting!